Tml, 18 Oct 2004 is a special day for me.
It is the day i turn 19.
I wanna thank my mum for giving birth to me. haha.. Without you, i wont be where am i.
Looking back in my 19 years of living.. i felt sad and remorseful.. i take everything for granted. never really appreciate the things my friends or my family have done for me and i never heed my parents' advice also.. haiz
Its too late. I regretted.
I'm 4eva an introvet.. its so difficult for me to share my difficulties with my friends or even my parents.. Whenever i'm sad, i tried to use laughter to cover up my tears.. haiz.... i really hope to change..
Looking to my future, i hope i can use the real me to face everyone.. start to open up my mind.. and especially appreciate everything around me... most importantly, FACE THE REaLITY!!
Happy Birthday to myself.... YEAH!
Today's Quote
Memories r sweet, But Reality r cruel
Never look back, look forward instead

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home