because of you..
Where is my usual self?
Where is my usual self?? Usually the happy-go-lucky huiching is gone ever since she started working part time during the holidays.... Facing depression? mood swings? or high level of stress?... hmm.. i don't know....? my job should be relaxing and easy.. how could it be that i'm facing high level of stress? going insane soon.....
Possibly, I'm exhausted from work... i'm blaming myself daily for being so careless and blur at work. Beginning to doubt my capabilities and competencies. I've always thought that what people can do, i can also do it as well. However, i'm wrong. i'm overly confident about my abilities.
What people can do, i can also do it too. But i cant do it well. That's me. That's the blur sotong huiching. Maybe i am more suitable to just laze at home and day-dream.
I'm a day-dreamer. Dreaming about my future. my life. my wants. haha. Dare to dream, however, dreams have to be realistic. i always dream about unrealistic things that will only happen in fairytale.
Someone please slap me to wake me up from my "fairytale" dreams. I guess it's time for me to pursue other goals in life.
Finding myself and looking for the purpose of life......

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home