Welcome

Ha!ha!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Rotting at home is enjoyable..

everything felt different after i returned back to my workplace this time round.. I was working there for two months during my last school holidays. I really enjoyed working there last time.

laughing and laughing all the way. That's what we did almost every day. Now, everything changed. The people who are working there changed. or maybe i changed.

No longer felt that we are that cohesive anymore.. used to have alot of chat with them. But the closeness faded into the thin air... I have nothing more to tell them now.. even if i have, i would simply keep everything to myself..

Started to realise that working there would only increase my work experience in sales line but not gain any knowledge. I would only learn how to tackle bad attitude supervisor. That's all...

I vowed to myself that i would never never never return to the workplace anymore... never again..

Moreover, i really detest my supervisor at work..
her arrogance face makes me puke..
i cannot tolerate her everything-i-know attitude..

to me, she is not a good supervisor. To be a good supervisor, she needs to be friendly,understanding, encouraging and reprimand employees only when necessary.

Sadly, my supervisor has none of the factors above. hahaha..
so bad of me rite?? hahaa

now then i realise one thing. actually shaking legs at home isnt a bad thing to do.. at least you do not need to face the supervisor daily.... stand throughout the whole 10 hours a day... (sounds like a statute) haha.. ya.. i am.. or maybe a vase. haha..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home