Moshi Moshi~!
Back to work after taken a one and a half days leave. left so much fresher after a good good rest.
I didn't expect to have so much work to be done when I'm back. I was feeling excited, but at least I'm not slacking for today.
Received a call from the manager last night, she asked whether any of my friends want to work. I felt so dumbfounded by her request and kept asking myself if my company is facing a shortage of manpower? And at the same time, I have nothing to do most of the time. Or is it that I'm not capable of handling more challenging tasks? i would be so demoralised if that is the reason why they need more manpower.
arghh. and what's more.
they extended my contract without even discussing it with me. I got to know about this thing only when I was informed by my job agency via a SMS. I'm still fuming over this matter. Initially, my contract ends today. but due to what they have done, i have to work for one more week. =.=
OK. it's OK. one more week equals more money. hehehe.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home